A seed will meet any need.
God has given you everything you will ever need in the form of a seed.
Your salary is meant to be your seed – not what you live on. Harvest from that seed is what your income is supposed to be.
You have never had so little in all your life as to have a lot of money that you are afraid to spend.
Materialism is trying to meet/satisfy spiritual needs with material things.
Borrowing is a replacement covenant. You went to someone else when you should have gone to God.
To prosper is to go from one point to a greater point.
Little is much when you give it to God.
When Jesus is the absolute source of our prosperity, the pitfalls become seeds to greater anointing power.
What one does today for the sake of tomorrow is called investment. What one does to enjoy today at the expense of tomorrow is called debt.
- Mission Statement
- Why You Need Jesus
- Why You Need the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Prayer to Receive Salvation
- Focus on the Word
- Spiritual Helps
- The Living Word
- What Do You See When You Look at the Shield of Faith?
- How to Get Victory Over Condemnation
- The Old Man is DEAD – D.E.A.D.!
- Crossing Paths Can Make an Eternal Difference
- Is It Easier to Say….?
- How to Increase Your Strength for the Fight
- Don’t Limit God!
- A Dangerous Faith-Buster: Misplaced Expectations
- Patience – the First Responder of the Fruit of the Spirit
- Two Big Questions that Need to be Answered in Your Life
- SEE ARCHIVED ENTRIES