New Life Kids
The New Life Kids children’s ministry programs help children from birth to 12 years old connect in, connect up and connect out. Our desire is to partner with parents and grandparents to train the children in the way they should go so when they are old they will not depart from it according to Proverbs 22:6.
Nursery (under age 3)
Our nursery offers a fun, safe environment for children under age 3; Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Exciting lessons and activities are offered during the second Sunday morning service at 10:45 AM.
- Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge giving to encourage missions hearts
- Creative and dedicated teachers use multi-media games and challenges to bring the gospel message to children at their appropriate age levels. The goal is salvation and growth.
- Ages 3-12 welcome
- Girls connecting with girls to grow in Christ
- Bible lessons, crafts, and fun activities
- Meets every Wednesday night from 6:30-8:00
- Ages 6-12 welcome
- Wednesday night fun for ages 3-5
- Our Gospel Project Curriculum brings Bible stories to life, teaching children to love and follow Jesus.
- Meets from 6:30-8 pm
- Activity based, small group church ministry for boys and young men in grades K-12 with a mission to evangelize, equip and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders
- Meets every Wednesday night from 6:30-8 pm
For more information about any of these activities or to get involved, please call Karen Paulin at 941-806-8284.