New Life Kids
The New Life Kids children’s ministry programs help children from birth to 12 years old connect in, connect up and connect out. Our desire is to partner with parents and grandparents to train children in the way they should go, so when they are old they will not depart from it – According to Proverbs 22:6.
Fun Day Sunday: August 20, 2023
Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Ages: 3 years to 5th grade
Free – Bring your friends and neighbors
Games, treats and prizes.
Drop off your child or stay and play!
Nursery (under age 3)
Our nursery offers a fun, safe environment for children under age 3; Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Exciting biblical lessons and activities are offered during the second Sunday morning service at 10:45 AM. 📖 We want our kids to learn that reading the Bible, prayer, and worship is the best way to live a life that pleases God.
- Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge encourages giving to missionaries through generous young hearts. In 2021, New Life Kids raised $3,000 to help missionaries around the world spread the Gospel.
- Creative and dedicated teachers use multi-media games and challenges to bring the gospel message to children at their appropriate age levels. 🧩 The goal of our children’s services is salvation and then growth in the Lord through a strong foundation.
- Ages 3-12 welcome (Or 5th grade).
- Girls connecting with girls to grow in Christ – 🌼 Learn age appropriate Bible lessons on how to grow into a strong woman of faith for ages 6 – 12.
- Bible lessons, prayer, crafts, and fun activities develop an atmosphere that is both fun and comfortable so girls can absorb information and build strong friendships.
- Middle School girls ministries are also available to support growing up in a very strange world. Girls get real answers to what’s going on in their daily lives based on biblical truths.
- Meets every Wednesday night from 6:30-8:00
- Where teachers share stories from the Bible so that kids understand their purpose as they grow and follower Jesus.
- Games, crafts, singing and prayer further cement their knowledge of who they are in Christ! Come join us!
- Wednesday night fun for ages 3-5; Meets from 6:30pm-8pm
- Activity based, small group church ministry for boys and young men in grades K-12 with a mission to evangelize, equip and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders at the Royal Rangers outpost.
- Unique Survival Activities – Our boys have been known to make their own whips, wooden airplanes, build stuff in a forge, and play outdoor games.
- Twice Yearly Camping Trips – Twice each year our Royal Rangers outpost goes on a weekend-long camp-out. They enjoy swimming, boating, sports, outdoor activities, and nightly worship services together.
- Meets every Wednesday night from 6:30-8 pm.
For more information about any of these activities or to get involved, please call Karen Paulin at 941-806-8284.