New Life Kids
The New Life Kids children’s ministry programs help children from birth to 12 years old connect in, connect up and connect out. Our desire is to partner with parents and grandparents to train the children in the way they should go so when they are old they will not depart from it according to Proverbs 22:6.
Nursery (birth to age 3)
Our nursery offers a fun, safe environment for children from birth to age 3. Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Exciting lessons and activities are offered during both services.
- Bible Mania program rewards the kids for memorizing Scripture
- Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge giving to encourage missions hearts
- Ages 3-12 welcome
- Girls connecting with girls to grow in Christ.
- Bible lessons, crafts, and fun activities
- Meets every Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00
- Ages 5-12 welcome
- Wednesday night fun for ages 3-5
- Noah’s Ark Curriculum trains the children to love and follow Jesus
- Meets from 6:30-8 pm
- Boys mentorship program for ages 5-18
- Motivates and trains boys physically, spiritually and mentally
- Meets every Wednesday night from 6:30-8 pm
- Fall Family Fest is a fun evening of games, horses, inflatables, food and prizes. We provide a healthy and safe alternative for families to enjoy on the New Life church campus. Check back in October for details on the 2016 event.
For more information about any of these activities or to get involved, please Email Pastor Hope Burt or call 941-223-8917.