Thank you for using our online giving as a way to join with the vision of New Life Church in reaching the unchurched, uncommitted and undecided and helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ.
Financial giving can be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is 10 percent of our income contributed to your local church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering. As you give, we pray God begins to do “…immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever!”
We hope that the convenience of an online giving option will be helpful to you.
How Do I Give Online?
When you click on the button below you will be brought to our SecureGive page. On this page you have the option to create an account (ideal for recurring giving) or to give without creating an account (ideal for one-time giving).
Giving By Phone & Text
How Do I Give By Phone?
To give by phone, please follow these steps:
- Download the free SecureGive app from App Store or Google Play store.
- Open the app and search for “New Life Church”.
- Tap on New Life Church (5800 Tamiami Venice FL) and select the gray circle to “set home organization.”
- Select “give” and a new page will pop up in your browser.
- Enter phone number and password to login or create an account. You may also select to give without an account.
- Select transaction type.
- Enter the donation amount into whichever category you select.
- Donor may enter a message on this page before continuing.
- If this is a first time donation, card info will need to be entered. There is an option to save this as a default card at this point.
- Tap “Submit”.
- Confirm amount.
How Do I Give Via Text?
- On your cell phone, text the keyword and amount (ex. Tithe 100 –There must be a space between the keyword and amount) to 941-202-5022. (If only an amount is texted without a keyword, the funds will go to a default category)
- You’ll receive a text to sign into your SecureGive account or setup a new one.
- You’ll sign in or create an account and save a payment method to be used for text giving.
- When this is complete, you’ll receive a text asking them to confirm the donation by texting Y.
- You’ll receive thank you notification, via text, and by email.
- The next time you would like to give by text, simply type the keyword and amount and you’ll receive a request to confirm with Y. After replying, you will receive a confirmation that your donation was processed.
**We recommend that you save your organization’s text number in your phone for future use**
**You can text a question mark “?” to be sent helpful tips or to be sent the link to change/update your saved payment information.
**You can text STOP to de-activate text giving from your phone.