This website www.newlifevenice.org is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We are using Google Analytics to get an idea for:
– how many visits our website gets
– how visitors found our website
– in which content they are interested
– how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
– what region they are from
– what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
– demographics (incl. age, gender and interests collected through “Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting”)
– and similar details
However, no personally identifiable information is collected and we will not merge submitted information from the forms on this website with data from Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which in turn help us serve you with content relevant to you. We will not give any third party access to our Google Analytics account, nor will we give any third party access to our accumulated statistics.
Google Analytics’ functionality is based on first party cookies, which are stored on each visitor’s computer. Cookies store information such as: whether the visitor has been to the website before, the timestamp of the current visit, and where the visitor came from (e.g. search engine).
You can delete or disable cookies anytime by using your browser. In Internet Explorer 11 you can delete your cookies by clicking on the cogwheel in the top right corner, and then click on “Safety”. Choose “Delete browsing history…”, set a check mark before “Cookies and website data” and press “Delete”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Chrome or Firefox. To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt‑out Browser Add‑on.