Why You Need Jesus
Why You Need Jesus
- You have issues, past and present, which separate you from a loving God. It’s called sin. You are a sinner and you need a Savior. Only one person is big enough to help you get beyond yourself – His name is Jesus. When you invite Jesus to be your Savior you become a beneficiary of what He did two thousand years ago, when He died on the Cross. All your sins – past, present, and future – were borne on that Cross by Jesus. The only thing that remains is for you to acknowledge what He did by receiving Him as your Savior.
- You need a Lord. You need someone who will always be there for you, to help you navigate through life, during the good times and the bad. Jesus, who knows you best, still loves you the most. He looks beyond who you’ve been/what you’ve done in the past and your shortcomings of today. Jesus looks at you and sees the person you can become with a life surrendered to Him.
- Jesus stands ready to give you a new identity – one that contains His very DNA. With that new identity, you can have the life you’ve only dreamed of. Call out to Him today and He will surely answer. (See the Prayer to Receive Salvation.)
2 Corinthians 5:17 (GOD’S WORD Translation)
Whoever is a believer in Christ is a new creation. The old way of living has disappeared.
A new way of living has come into existence.
- Mission Statement
- Why You Need Jesus
- Why You Need the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Prayer to Receive Salvation
- Focus on the Word
- Spiritual Helps
- The Living Word
- What Do You See When You Look at the Shield of Faith?
- How to Get Victory Over Condemnation
- The Old Man is DEAD – D.E.A.D.!
- Crossing Paths Can Make an Eternal Difference
- Is It Easier to Say….?
- How to Increase Your Strength for the Fight
- Don’t Limit God!
- A Dangerous Faith-Buster: Misplaced Expectations
- Patience – the First Responder of the Fruit of the Spirit
- Two Big Questions that Need to be Answered in Your Life
- SEE ARCHIVED ENTRIES