Update for October 27, 2020.
New Life Church is open for in-person public meetings:
- Sunday Services: 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM; pre-service worship begins 15 minutes before the official start times.
- Wednesday Family Night Ministries: Adult Bible Study (6:15 pre-service worship, 6:30 PM start); R3AL Student Ministries (6:30 PM)
- Other children’s ministries may begin in November.
We kindly request that all those who attend wear a proper face mask as they enter the building. When you reach your seating place you are welcome to remove the mask and enjoy the ministry. We ask that if you need to move about the building for any purpose, you use your facemask until you return to your seating place, or exit the building. Children 6 years of age and younger are not required to use a face mask.
Note: A section of seating has been reserved for those who need or prefer to sit with others who wear the face mask at all times during the public gathering.
Our church insurance requires that the following measures be maintained for now:
- We will continue to use social distancing; 6 feet between individuals other than those who have established a social bubble (i.e., people in a family group).
- We will refrain from handshaking and hugging.
- Your temperature will be checked using a no-touch thermometer when you arrive.
- We ask you not to attend the public services if you are not feeling well, particularly if you are experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms. Love compels us to protect one another. Please notify us if you are experiencing sickness. Our pastoral staff will do everything possible to minister to you and pray for you. Please take advantage of our online services until you are well again.
For those at risk, the elderly, or those who have any hesitation in attending, services will continue to be live-streamed. https://www.newlifevenice.org/watch/
Love, Honor, and Wisdom
While we are delighted to be gathering in-person again, please note that the health and safety of our church family remain the highest priority to all of us in leadership at New Life. We are prayerfully seeking the Holy Spirit’s wisdom as we gently, and slowly begin to open using scriptural priorities.
- 1 Corinthians 16:14 (CEV) “Show love in everything you do.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4–7, 13 (NIV) “4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- Matthew 22:37-39 (NLT) 37Jesus replied, ” ‘You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
- Philippians 2:3–4 (NLT) “3 Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. 4Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.”
- Proverbs 4:6 (NLT) “Don’t turn your back on wisdom, for she will protect you. Love her, and she will guard you.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:23–24 (NLT) 23 You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but not everything is good for you. You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but not everything is beneficial. 24Don’t be concerned for your own good but for the good of others.
Please call 941-493-0775 for more detail on which ministries are open at this time.