The Story of Moses
Sat, April 8, 2017
North of 55 Event
April 8, 2017
“The Story of Moses”- a New Epic, Theatrical, Once in a Lifetime, Event
- Monstrous 250 foot authentic sets teem with life and action
- National Acclaimed reenactments rival professional Broadway shows including volunteers from 35 churches.
- Biblical accuracy, elaborate special effects, unique scenes, and costumes
- 200 + actors and 100 animals
Time, Location & Cost:
- Tickets go on sale Feb. 27th. Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-863-375-4031 and pay by credit card. They will immediately email your tickets upon payment directly to you. If you want to sit with someone, get together and order your tickets at one time. They will give you the best tickets available when you call and seat you together. You can go online to order tickets also.
- The reason we are handling payments this way is to delay you having to pay for the tickets in February when other events are going on. I suggest ordering your tickets on the first day (Feb. 27th) in order to get the best seats, although you may order tickets later if you wish. The set is like a football field so you would want to be on the 50 yard line near the center and high enough up to see over people who may be walking in front of you. There are hand rails going up the steps.
- Free parking.
I 75 North to Bradenton; take Exit 220A on to SR 64 East; turn left (north) on to US 17 at Zolfo Springs; go 2.2 miles. Turn left (west) on Stenstrom Road. Go to the end of the road. I suggest going to Map Quest to estimate the time from your home.
At: Cattleman's Arena
507 Civic Center Dr.
Wauchula FL, 33873
Upcoming Special Events